It’s quite easy to Activate/Deactivate/Set Hello tune in airtel with the help of USSD code, Wynk Music and Airtel Hello Tunes website. Hello tune is also referred to as “Caller Tune”.
In this article, we are going to see “How to activate/set Airtel Hello tunes” via three methods. Those are,
- USSD Code
- Wynk Music
- Airtel Hello Tunes
A lot of articles available on the internet but most of them are outdated. That’s why I made this article to help airtel users.
Read also:- Instamp3 Music Downloader
Steps to Activate Hello Tune in Airtel
Method 1 – USSD Code
1. To activate the airtel caller tune in airtel via USSD code, dial *678# on your mobile.
2. Now the Airtel will welcome you to the music of the world. Just click “Ok” and continue.
3. On the menu, a lot of options are there. Those are,
- Search Hello Tunes
- New Arrivals
- Top 10
Choose the option according to your needs and continue.
4. To search the songs send 1. Then enter your keywords to search caller tune. For example, I searched “NGK”.
5. It will display the results based on the keyword. Send the song number to activate hello tune on your airtel mobile number.
Method 2 – Wynk Music
1. Wynk Music is an application developed by Bharati Airtel which is available on Android, IOS, and Windows. Install it on your device and open it. On the homepage, you will find an icon like the below image click that.
2. It will show you the active hello tune and list of trending, latest, popular hello tunes to activate.
3. Search the caller tune using the search box. It will list out the songs available for the keyword. You have to select the “Phone+Music” icon to activate the hello tune.
4. For one song there are a lot of cut songs available. You have to choose and activate. I hope this method is very easy comparing to other methods and currently Wynk offering free hello tunes for those who recharge unlimited plans.
Method 3 – Airtel Hello Tunes
This method is not working currently because of “Wynk Music”. I tried to activate Airtel hello tune in www.airtelhellotunes.in but It showing a popup to use Wynk Music.
Airtel Caller Tune Charges
Refer to the below image for more details. Airtel will update the hello tune charges frequently. I will try to update the latest information in this article. I request the viewers to let me know via comments if any wrong information found in this article.
Steps to Deactivate Hello Tune in Airtel
There is no proper USSD code or SMS Code available to deactivate the airtel hello tune. Instead of that simply Install Wynk Music and click the “Hellotune” icon. It will display the currently active “Callertune”.
Read also:- Tamilgun New Movies Download
Click the three dots and click “Stop Hellotune”. It will ask you the confirmation again just click “Stop Hellotune” again to deactivate the hello tune in airtel.
Frequently Asked Questions About Airtel Hello Tune
With the help of USSD Code and Wynk Music, you can able to set the caller tune easily on your airtel number.
It’s very easy. Click the “Hellotune Icon”->Search the Songs->Select the songs->Set as Hello Tune.
It’s very simple. In wynk click the “Hellotune Icon”->Three dots of Active Caller Tune->Stop Hellotune.
Yes, caller tune is free for those who recharge unlimited packs. You can set free caller tunes via Wynk music.
To change the hello tune in airtel open the wynk music->Search the song-Set as hello tune.
Yes, the caller tune is free in the Airtel 399Rs plan.
I hope this article helps you to activate/set/deactivate hello tune in Airtel. If you face any issues please let me know via comments. I glad to help you. I will update this article based on the latest information. Share this article with your friends to help them.